WHAT IS IT?
HOW DO I PROGRESSIVELY OVERLOAD?
- Increase your reps - Who said you always had to increase your weight to get stronger? Instead of doing 9 reps push for 10 or 11 or 12. However, to maximize muscle gains, its ideal that you stay within the 8-12 rep range. Which means depending on your goals, once you reach 12 reps or so, you should probably start increasing your resistance. When you do this, your rep count will go down which is fine because you are lifting heavier!
- Increase your resistance - This can mean add more weight. But be careful! Make sure you are never sacrificing your form just to lift heavier.
- Train more often - Increasing the frequency in which you train a specific muscle group
- Shorter rest times - In regards to weight lifting, this allows your body to be more metabolically efficient. You will definitely feel the burn with this one!
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Hand wash in cold water
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener
- Rinse thoroughly and dry
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
The listed shipping times are calculated when your item(s) have left our distribution centre. Please allow 2 business days for order processing before your order ships out.
CHANGING OR CANCELLING MY ORDER
Unfortunately at this time, we’re not able to cancel or edit orders after they’ve been placed.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
Petite Band Co. has no responsibility over lost or stolen packages. Please contact the shipping courier directly if you cannot locate your package.
RETURNED TO SENDER
Orders may be returned for the following reasons:
- The address does not exist.
- The item does not bear a sufficient address.
- The addressee has moved without providing a forwarding address.
- The item is refused by the addressee.
If this happens, we can refund the order minus $10 stocking fee or resend the package for a flat rate of $5.00. The original shipping amount is not refundable.